If you haven’t visited On Our Blue Planet before, please stay on and read some of my recent posts. If you have been here before and have read a few posts – and dare I hope that you have? – you might like to visit my log Kepler-22b with quotes and clippings about the newly found Earth 2.0 collected in the Tumblrverse and beyond.
(For some reason this blog has later been hacked and/or removed by Tumblr. Probably because I didn’t update it for several years. Anyway, what’s there isn’t my work)
- Wishing You the Happiest of Holidays.
- my pencil
- Universes come and go… trust matters.
- Privacy Matters: Dissent is the lifeblood of a healthy society.
- A year of silence.
- Homo empathicus.
- March of Nations – What a Wonderful Illusion.
- Then my feet will fall off!
- Where have all the flowers gone?
- A home, is a home, is a home…
- Two degrees of separation: Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Marilyn Monroe and me.
- Lost in the marvels of cyberspace or the endangered art of going for a walk.
- Two of my favourite quotations.
- The greatness of small things – and the minuteness of the infinite.
- Welcome to thoughts, articles, essays and more about life On Our Blue Planet.