Continue Reading →
Do you remember the 1990 Voyager photo of the Pale Blue Dot, Our Blue Planet barely visible as a tiny grain of rice, like a speck of dust in a sunbeam seen from the outskirts of our solar system?
From that far away global debates even about surveillance, privacy and trust […]
- Wishing You the Happiest of Holidays.
- my pencil
- Universes come and go… trust matters.
- Privacy Matters: Dissent is the lifeblood of a healthy society.
- A year of silence.
- Homo empathicus.
- March of Nations – What a Wonderful Illusion.
- Then my feet will fall off!
- Where have all the flowers gone?
- A home, is a home, is a home…
- Two degrees of separation: Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Marilyn Monroe and me.
- Lost in the marvels of cyberspace or the endangered art of going for a walk.
- Two of my favourite quotations.
- The greatness of small things – and the minuteness of the infinite.
- Welcome to thoughts, articles, essays and more about life On Our Blue Planet.