Continue Reading →
Normally by our protected bay we don’t get flooding. But a few days ago it happened. For the first time ever. It wasn’t by any measure hurricane Katrina, but perhaps climate change has finally come to our shores, threatening our homes.
I was just going down to the study to check a few details in […]
- Wishing You the Happiest of Holidays.
- my pencil
- Universes come and go… trust matters.
- Privacy Matters: Dissent is the lifeblood of a healthy society.
- A year of silence.
- Homo empathicus.
- March of Nations – What a Wonderful Illusion.
- Then my feet will fall off!
- Where have all the flowers gone?
- A home, is a home, is a home…
- Two degrees of separation: Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Marilyn Monroe and me.
- Lost in the marvels of cyberspace or the endangered art of going for a walk.
- Two of my favourite quotations.
- The greatness of small things – and the minuteness of the infinite.
- Welcome to thoughts, articles, essays and more about life On Our Blue Planet.