Continue Reading →
The other day I visited a very dear, old friend of mine, the mother of a childhood friend from school.
I hadn’t seen her for about a year. She’s in her late eighties, suffering from dementia and confined to a wheelchair, but living close to her daughter, in her own house.
When I visited […]
- INTRODUCTION: The greatness of small things – and the minuteness of the infinite.
- TWO of my favourite quotations.
- LOST in the marvels of cyberspace or the endangered art of going for a walk.
- TWO degrees of separation: Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Marilyn Monroe and me.
- A HOME, is a home, is a home…
- WHERE have all the flowers gone?
- THEN my feet will fall off!
- HOMO empathicus.
- A YEAR of silence.
- PRIVACY Matters: Dissent is the lifeblood of a healthy society.
- UNIVERSES come and go… trust matters.
- MARCH OF NATIONS – What a Wonderful Illusion.
- RECIEVE updates for free.