By Oak On November 5, 2011
Continue Reading →
Outside the sun is shining warmly, the sky is blue, leaves are falling, one by one. It’s autumn. An absolutely irresistible day for a long walk. I wrestle myself loose from my absorbing work at the computer, put my boots on and head out into the forest.
For weeks I’ve been working like crazy […]
- INTRODUCTION: The greatness of small things – and the minuteness of the infinite.
- TWO of my favourite quotations.
- LOST in the marvels of cyberspace or the endangered art of going for a walk.
- TWO degrees of separation: Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Marilyn Monroe and me.
- A HOME, is a home, is a home…
- WHERE have all the flowers gone?
- THEN my feet will fall off!
- HOMO empathicus.
- A YEAR of silence.
- PRIVACY Matters: Dissent is the lifeblood of a healthy society.
- UNIVERSES come and go… trust matters.
- MARCH OF NATIONS – What a Wonderful Illusion.
- RECIEVE updates for free.